Use your summer to do hands-on STE(A)M projects!
Today, the world needs innovators and entrepreneurs - creative people with great ideas and the confidence and ability to make them a reality. Join other incredible teens this summer for an amazing two weeks of hands-on creating, designing, and DOing!
In this 2-week program, students (middle and high school) will:
- Learn to think like innovators and entrepreneurs
- Solve hands-on design challenges
- Design and complete interest-driven projects using technology, arts, music, science and digital media
- Meet engineers, creatives, entrepreneurs, and other professionals
- Visit Georgia Tech, Clark Atlanta University, Hi-Rez gaming company, Notes for Notes professional music studio, and more
In past summers, students have created all sorts of interest-driven projects! You could be the next student to:
- Build a robot
- Record a cover of your favorite song
- Design a mobile app
- Learn Japanese and create your own manga comic book
- Create a website or video game
What's your idea? What will you create?
For students 12-17 years old.