Sick of being on Zoom all day? Want something more enriching and hands-on for your teen this summer?
Create your own learning adventure this summer!
Our talented instructors will coach your teen to design a real world project driven by their interests and goals.
Through 6 weeks of coaching, we'll connect your student with experts and curated resources, help set milestones, create a deliverable, and ultimately do the thing they've always wanted to do.
At The LIFE School, we coach students on passion projects all year round and are opening up this opportunity to students across the U.S. for this summer. We believe that teens are capable of greatness and we love partnering with teens and their families to bring their ideas to life.
1. Create and code a video game
2. Train for a Half Marathon
3. Create a 200 square foot Community Garden
4. Write a book of 20 short stories
5. Organize a community clean up event for a nearby vacant lot
6. Launch a business with $500 in monthly revenue
7. Launch a YouTube channel and create 10 videos on my topic
8. And many more great ideas!
What will you create?
- Students must be 13-17 years old
- Each student interacts with their Coach for about 3 hours per week for planning, research, direction, strategy, and execution help. The rest of their week will be spent working on their projects.
- If needed, the student may also have access to an Expert in their particular field of interest for 1-3 one hour sessions.
- Families must provide the supplies and materials for student projects.
- Learn more about our Coaching Team.
Questions before signing up? Email email@example.com for more information.