Sick of Zoom? Want something more enriching and hands-on for your teen this summer?
Our talented instructors will coach your teen to design a real world project driven by their interests and goals.
At The LIFE School, we coach students on passion projects all year round and are opening up this opportunity to students across the U.S. for this summer. We believe that teens are capable of greatness and we love partnering with teens and their families to bring their ideas to life.
1. Create and code a video game
2. Train for a Half Marathon
3. Create a 200 square foot Community Garden
4. Write a book of 20 short stories
5. Organize a community clean up event for a nearby vacant lot
6. Launch a business with $500 in monthly revenue
7. Launch a YouTube channel and create 10 videos on my topic
Sick of Zoom? Want something more enriching and hands-on for your teen this summer? Create your own summer learning adventure with the coaching of our talented instructors.
Back in March, we switched to virtual learning as the COVID-19 pandemic picked up. Learn more about how we're approaching learning from home as students continue classes, passion projects and even internships.